Friday, January 11, 2013

Another year.

Yes, another year and I've abandoned this space for too long already. I've been longing to come back for writing (and reading) but time only became available just recently. Twenty-twelve unfolds lots of stories of my life, including events I've never expected I'd experienced.

Survived supporting myself, landed on a design job, attended my first two concerts (which were awesome, btw!), and getting mum a holiday! The latter was one fine collaboration of me and my brother. Ah, how I miss them. Without her, I would not be here - in a fine land far away, with a master's degree and living on my own.

For twenty-thirteen, I'll embark a new decade of my life. 'Thirty' seems scary, but maybe not really. Feels like I was only twenty yesterday :) Regrets and disappointments are too many to mention. But there were achievements and cherished moments in between, and without every single of them, I wouldn't arrive here.

I got a steady job and paid my trip home (along with rent, bills, clothes, food..) -that concludes my last year's goal. This year's? I'll go with some simple ones ; live healthier, savings saving savings! and be more productive. Everything else follows :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment